Veneers are becoming increasingly popular nowadays, especially among younger people. Even the older generations are getting in on it too and are beginning to adapt to this kind of lifestyle. Many people lose their confidence due to so many reasons. A much larger amount is due to their oral health. Not being able to project a perfectly white smile to the public. Dental veneers are one of the recommended solutions by veneers new Hyde park dentists. In this article, we are going to highlight some common appearance problems individuals face and how dental veneers can help restore or improve the orla health
Gap teeth may be normal in a few cases and some of them close themselves as growth occurs. Some Gap tooth problems may be caused by a missing tooth or thinner teeth. Once you have checked off all of these reasons and notice you still have gap teeth you may want to pay a visit to the dentist. Your veneers hyde park dentist would help to give a diagnosis and a proper treatment plan. Often times a veneer is always recommended as it can be made wider so it can fill up any spaces between your teeth.
Discolouration of the teeth is a phenomenon we may not be able to avoid as humans. As part of our lifestyle, we may take in food, some drinks or snack that may cause a kind of stain on our teeth. Some of the stains may go away while brushing while some still remain. They are quite a lot of factors that cause teeth discolouration and they include:
- Poor dental hygiene and not brushing as intended or recommended.
- A congenital disease that can be acquired from birth. If they were born with a condition of indicates too much bilirubin in the blood it would cause a green or yellow hue on the teeth.
- Old age can also cause discolouration because by then your enamel would be wearing out and exposing the dentin of your teeth which is yellow.
- Some dental materials may contain a toxic amount of fluoride and this can cause fluorosis. This leaves a spot on your teeth and dents it whiteness.
A porcelain dental veneer may be recommended by our lake success dentist so it can be used to cover the surface of your teeth. Thus, restores your teeth original whiteness.
Sometimes it is normal to have an uneven teeth. Uneven teeth can be curbed at an early age with the use of braces. Most of us grew up without having to use braces. This may end up affecting not only appearance but also your confidence outside. Some form of uneven teeth may even get worse by overlapping and cause chewing problem or teeth maintainance problems. There are several causes of uneven teeth and they include;
- Trauma or injury which may affect your teeth.
- Sucking habits which may begin at an early age example includes tongue sucking, thumb sucking or excessive use of pacifier.
- Genetics inheritance which may be passed from parents to children.
Some of the recommended solutions by which our dentist Lake success ny would look at would be to get your some braces or a veneer would be installed on your teeth.
Chipped teeth can be caused by the following; Excessive wear and tear of the teeth, some kind of trauma to the teeth and grinding of the teeth. On some rare occasions, your teeth cavities may become weak due to acidity caused by food or drink you take or the wearing away of the enamel. All these contribute to the chipped teeth in one way or another. The dentist would diagnose by performing a thorough inspection and checking off some of the symptoms of weakened tooth cavities. Dental veneers may be recommended to fix this and your dentist would need to smooth away some of the enamel to make room for veneers.
Dental veneers can solve a lot of appearance problems and give you that confidence and white smile you have always wanted to have. You may have to break the bank for it but in the long run, you will find in it a worthy investment.